| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Buckeye, Az in May is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.7 °C (96.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.3 °C (57.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in May is 21.4 °C (38.5 °F).
- The weather in May is arid. An airy 2.8mm (0.1in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:27 long and the longest day is 14:09 long with an average length of 13:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Buckeye, Az May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Buckeye, Az, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Buckeye, Az:
- Death Valley, California, Usa - 521.5 kms (324 miles) NW
- Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa - 396.1 kms (246.1 miles) NNW
- Los Angeles, Ca, Usa - 499.9 kms (310.6 miles) WNW
- Redlands, Ca, Usa - 387.2 kms (240.6 miles) WNW
- Los Angeles, California, Usa - 511.5 kms (317.8 miles) WNW
- Long Beach, Ca, Usa - 486.5 kms (302.3 miles) WNW
- San Diego, California, Usa - 390.3 kms (242.5 miles) W
- Yuma, Arizona, Usa - 154.5 kms (96 miles) WSW
- Zion Park, Utah, Usa - 468.9 kms (291.4 miles) N
- Flagstaff, Arizona, Usa - 274.1 kms (170.4 miles) NNE
- Winslow, Az, Usa - 306.5 kms (190.4 miles) NE
- Phoenix, Arizona, Usa - 103.4 kms (64.2 miles) ENE
- Safford, Az, Usa - 279.8 kms (173.8 miles) E
- Tucson, Arizona, Usa - 209.8 kms (130.4 miles) ESE